Gone are the days when gas station attendants run out to fill up your tank, check your oil, and wash your car windows for you, but attending to your car in this way used to be a normal part of the “service” at a service station. You can do your flat feet a great service
Your Home for Expert Personalized Care
Foot pain is not normal, yet millions of us live with it every day. It keeps us from being active, completing daily tasks, and enjoying the things we used to enjoy. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Whether you’re suffering from heel pain, a sports injury, an ingrown toenail, bunion, or any other foot or ankle condition, Dr. Jyostna Thapar, a trained foot and ankle specialist in Edison, NJ, is here to help you get back on your feet, pain free. Some of our specialties include:
- A wide variety of treatments for bunions depending on both the severity of the condition and your personal lifestyle goals and needs, ranging from simply finding you a wider pair of shoes to orthotics or surgery.
- Help with troublesome heel pain, whether it’s plantar fasciitis, bursitis, tendonitis, heel spurs, or some other condition.
- Relief from pain, tingling, and numbness due to nerve damage (including diabetic neuropathy). Dr. Thapar is one of the few podiatrists specially trained in peripheral nerve surgery techniques pioneered by Dr. A. Lee Dellon to reverse the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment technology, including testing for peripheral artery disease, digital imaging ultrasound, radiofrequency nerve ablation, shockwave therapy for heel pain, and more.
- Fitting for orthotics, devices custom-designed to fit your unique foot shape (and no one else’s) and provide any extra support, cushioning, or realignment you need to correct posture and alleviate pain.
- Relief from skin and nail issues such ingrown toenails and fungal toenails.
Office Hours & Locations
Monday: 9:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 12 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12 PM
908 Oak Tree Avenue, Suite R
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Recent Blog Posts
When your kids are bored and you don’t want them to have any more screen time, try some detective games. “I Spy” is fun with little ones, who try to guess something you can see. For older kids, “Mafia and Detectives” or “Diffuse the Bomb” are great games for a group. It may not be
You may know many people who use custom orthotics, which are insoles worn inside shoes to address a particular medical problem. But what do you really know about them? We explore some fiction and a few facts about these useful but misunderstood medical devices. First the fiction: No, these are not the same as the