Ankle & Foot specialist in Edison and Warren NJ
April is National Foot Health Awareness Month
We are providing free diabetic foot exams in our Warren office every Tuesday through April! Registration is required. Please call (732) 356-FOOT (3668) to register.
Welcome to the office where comfort and peace of mind come first! If you’re suffering from any kind of pain, tingling, or numbness in your feet or ankles, you’ve come to the best place.
Foot pain is not normal, yet millions of us live with it every day. It keeps us from being active, completing daily tasks, and enjoying the things we used to enjoy. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Whether you’re suffering from heel pain, a sports injury, an ingrown toenail, bunion, or any other foot or ankle condition, Dr. Jyostna Thapar, a trained foot and ankle specialist, is here to help the people of Edison, Warren, South Plainfield and surrounding communities get back on their feet, pain free. Some of our specialties include:
- A wide variety of treatments for bunions depending on both the severity of the condition and your personal lifestyle goals and needs, ranging from simply finding you a wider pair of shoes to orthotics or surgery.
- Help with troublesome heel pain, whether it’s plantar fasciitis, bursitis, tendonitis, heel spurs, or some other condition.
- Relief from pain, tingling, and numbness due to nerve damage (including diabetic neuropathy). Dr. Thapar is one of the few podiatrists specially trained in peripheral nerve surgery techniques pioneered by Dr. A. Lee Dellon to reverse the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment technology, including testing for peripheral artery disease, digital imaging ultrasound, radiofrequency nerve ablation, shockwave therapy for heel pain, and more.
- Fitting for orthotics, devices custom-designed to fit your unique foot shape (and no one else’s) and provide any extra support, cushioning, or realignment you need to correct posture and alleviate pain.
- Relief from skin and nail issues such ingrown toenails and fungal toenails.
We have a friendly, courteous environment that will make your visit pleasant and relaxing, and we believe that the relationship between doctor and patient is special and requires trust on both sides. The highest quality care comes only when patient and physician establish a relationship as individuals and take the time to fully listen to concerns, understand one another, and know that the door is always open. Whatever you need, and whether you are bringing in your child, your parent, or grandparent, we maintain the highest professional standards in our specialty.
Office Hours & Locations
South Plainfield / Edison Office
908 Oak Tree Avenue, Suite R
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Mon; 9am – 2pm
Wed; 9am – 6:30pm
Thu; 9am – 1pm
Sat; 9am – 12pm
65 Mountain Blvd Ext., Suite 107
Warren, NJ 07059
(732) 356-3668 (FOOT)
Tue; 9am – 6:30pm
Thu; 1pm – 6:30pm
Sat; 9am – 12pm
Our Latest Blogs
Your circulatory system—which includes your heart, blood vessels, and blood cells—is an extremely important component of your physical wellbeing. Most people know that blood is responsible for carrying oxygen and nutrients to all your body’s cells. But it’s also...read more
It would be difficult to capture all the ways the Internet has changed life as we know it, including the effect it has had when it comes to do-it-yourself (DIY) projects. Once upon a time, you would have to rely on books or knowledge passed along to know how to, say,...read more
Falling is one of the most expensive, life-altering, and even deadly health risks facing older Americans. As a matter of fact, about 1 in 3 seniors over 65 will fall this year, with rates steadily increasing with age. A bad fall can lead to a lengthy hospital stay,...read more