Have Questions About Our Services? Contact Us Today!
Ankle & Foot Specialist in Edison, Warren, and Hillsborough, NJ
- A wide variety of treatments for bunions depending on both the severity of the condition and your personal lifestyle goals and needs, ranging from simply finding you a wider pair of shoes to orthotics or surgery.
- Help with troublesome heel pain, whether it’s plantar fasciitis, bursitis, tendonitis, heel spurs, or some other condition.
- Relief from pain, tingling, and numbness due to nerve damage (including diabetic neuropathy). Dr. Thapar is one of the few podiatrists specially trained in peripheral nerve surgery techniques pioneered by Dr. A. Lee Dellon to reverse the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment technology, including testing for peripheral artery disease, digital imaging ultrasound, radiofrequency nerve ablation, shockwave therapy for heel pain, and more.
- Fitting for orthotics, devices custom-designed to fit your unique foot shape (and no one else’s) and provide any extra support, cushioning, or realignment you need to correct posture and alleviate pain.
- Relief from skin and nail issues such ingrown toenails and fungal toenails.
Office Hours & Locations
South Plainfield / Edison OfficeAddress 908 Oak Tree Avenue, Suite R South Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone (908) 222-8980 Hours Mon; 9am – 2pm Wed; 9am – 6:30pm Thu; 9am – 1pm Sat; 9am – 12pm
Warren OfficeAddress 65 Mountain Blvd Ext., Suite 107 Warren, NJ 07059 Phone (732) 356-3668 Hours Tue; 9am – 6:30pm Thu; 1pm – 6:30pm Sat; 9am – 12pm
211 Courtyard Drive
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Our Latest Blogs
An ingrown toenailcan feel a bit like a traffic ticket. They’re both painful, odds are good you’ll probably get at least one of each in your life, but there’s never going to be a convenient time for dealing with either. In both cases, the best way to handle either is...read more
Custom orthotics are one of the most versatile treatment tools any podiatrist has in her toolkit. They aren’t necessary or appropriate for every situation, of course—no treatment is.But the list of symptoms and conditions that can be prevented, treated, or...read more
Heel pain is the type of problem that makes you want to stay in. Perhaps it’s the dread of your feet hitting the floor when you get up in the morning. Maybe you start your day at work and just know your heels will be aching and throbbing by the time you get home. Or...read more