Have Questions About Our Services? Contact Us Today!
Ankle & Foot Specialist in Edison, Warren, and Hillsborough, NJ
Foot pain is not normal, yet millions of us live with it every day. It keeps us from being active, completing daily tasks, and enjoying the things we used to enjoy. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Whether you’re suffering from heel pain, a sports injury, an ingrown toenail, bunion, or any other foot or ankle condition, Dr. Jyostna Thapar, a trained foot and ankle specialist, is here to help the people of Edison, Warren, South Plainfield and surrounding communities get back on their feet, pain free. Some of our specialties include:
- A wide variety of treatments for bunions depending on both the severity of the condition and your personal lifestyle goals and needs, ranging from simply finding you a wider pair of shoes to orthotics or surgery.
- Help with troublesome heel pain, whether it’s plantar fasciitis, bursitis, tendonitis, heel spurs, or some other condition.
- Relief from pain, tingling, and numbness due to nerve damage (including diabetic neuropathy). Dr. Thapar is one of the few podiatrists specially trained in peripheral nerve surgery techniques pioneered by Dr. A. Lee Dellon to reverse the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment technology, including testing for peripheral artery disease, digital imaging ultrasound, radiofrequency nerve ablation, shockwave therapy for heel pain, and more.
- Fitting for orthotics, devices custom-designed to fit your unique foot shape (and no one else’s) and provide any extra support, cushioning, or realignment you need to correct posture and alleviate pain.
- Relief from skin and nail issues such ingrown toenails and fungal toenails.
We have a friendly, courteous environment that will make your visit pleasant and relaxing, and we believe that the relationship between doctor and patient is special and requires trust on both sides. The highest quality care comes only when patient and physician establish a relationship as individuals and take the time to fully listen to concerns, understand one another, and know that the door is always open. Whatever you need, and whether you are bringing in your child, your parent, or grandparent, we maintain the highest professional standards in our specialty.
Office Hours & Locations
South Plainfield / Edison Office
908 Oak Tree Avenue, Suite R
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Mon; 9am – 2pm
Wed; 9am – 6:30pm
Thu; 9am – 1pm
Sat; 9am – 12pm
65 Mountain Blvd Ext., Suite 107
Warren, NJ 07059
Tue; 9am – 6:30pm
Thu; 1pm – 6:30pm
Sat; 9am – 12pm
211 Courtyard Drive
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Our Latest Blogs
Heel pain is the type of problem that makes you want to stay in. Perhaps it’s the dread of your feet hitting the floor when you get up in the morning. Maybe you start your day at work and just know your heels will be aching and throbbing by the time you get home. Or...read more
Treatment options available to us are always evolving, with research opening up new possibilities and more effective methods all the time. MicroVas therapy is one of the newcomers, as far as medical history is concerned. A multitude of conservative...read more
There are some things that stand the test of time: classic novels. Fine art. The TV show Survivor (for some reason). Other things, unfortunately, eventually wear out no matter how much we love them. Your favorite pair of shoes, with enough time and wear, will...read more